Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kumon Books & Flash Cards

Kumon Publishing

Kumon Flash Cards - Sturdy write & wipe flash cards perfect for early learners

Our unique write and wipe flash cards include a dry erase marker so children can practice writing their letters and numbers again and again. We make them extra-thick to stand up to repeated use. And most importantly, our cards are extra-large to emulate the size of a parent’s face – because our research shows that children most easily absorb information presented in this format.

Each flash card is 6 x 8 inches, paperback.

F1: Numbers 1-30 Write & Wipe!

F2: ABCs Write & Wipe! Uppercase Letters

F3: ABCs Write & Wipe! Lowercase Letters

F4: Easy Telling Time Write & Wipe!

F5: Short Vowels Write & Wipe! NEW!

F6: Long Vowels Write & Wipe! NEW!


Sample cover and page for F2



Sample cover and page for F4

Special BP price of $14


Kumon Workbooks - Pre-K & K

Kumon Workbooks use the Kumon method to help children remain motivated as they learn. Each workbook focuses on teaching one specific skill from start to finish.

Each Kumon Workbooks is 8.5 x 11 inches, full color, 80 pages

Basic Skills


A1: First Book of Coloring

A2: My First Book of Coloring: At the Zoo

A3: My First Book of Tracing

A4: My Book of Easy Mazes

A5: My First Book of Mazes

A6: Amazing Mazes

A7: My Book of Mazes: Animals

A8: My Book of Mazes: Things that Go!

A9: My Book of Mazes: Around The World

A10: My First Book of Cutting

A11: My First Book of Pasting

A12: My Book of Pasting: Jigsaw Puzzles

A13: My Book of Easy Crafts

A14: My Book of Amazing Crafts


Sample cover and page inside for A8


Math

B1: My Book of Numbers 1-30

B2: My Book of Numbers 1-120

B3: My Book of Number Games 1-70

B4: My Book of Number Games 1-150

B5: My Book of Easy Telling Time

B6: My Book of Telling Time

B7: My Book of Simple Addition

B8: My Book of Addition

B9: My Book of Simple subtraction

B10: My Book of Subtraction

B11: My First Book of Money: Counting Coins

B12: My Book of Money: Dollars & Cents

B13: My Book of Simple Multiplication

Sample cover and page inside for B7


Special BP price of $9



Words

C1: My First Book of Uppercase Letters

C2: My First Book of Lowercase Letters

C3: My Book of Alphabet Games

C4: My Book of Rhyming Words

C5: My Book of Rhyming Words & Phrases

C6: My Book of Rhyming Words: Long Vowels

C7: My Book of Writing Words

C8: My Book of Simple Sentences

C9: My Book of Sentences


Sample cover and page inside for C1


Special BP price of $9


Kumon Math Workbooks - Grade School

While other workbooks try to cover a wide range of topics in each book, Kumon Math Workbooks tackle one skill set per book. We believe having one specific goal helps children focus on mastering one skill completely. Just like our popular pre-school workbooks, Kumon Math Workbooks are based on the Kumon Method, a learning system designed to help each child reach his or her full learning potential. These workbooks are also correlated to state and national standards in order to ensure that the content is appropriate for your child.

Each Kumon Math Workbook will be 8.5 x 11 inches, color, 96 pages

Calculation Skills


D1: Grade 1 Addition

D2: Grade 1 Subtraction

D3: Grade 2 Addition

D4: Grade 2 Subtraction

D5: Grade 3 Addition & Subtraction

D6: Grade 3 Multiplication

D7: Grade 3 Division

D8: Grade 4 Multiplication

D9: Grade 4 Division

D10: Grade 4 Decimals & Fractions

D11: Grade 5 Decimals & Fractions

D12: Grade 6 Fractions


Sample cover for D8

Special BP price of $9


Kumon First Steps Workbooks

The First Steps series is designed for young children, aged 2 and up, who have never used a workbook before. The colorful and easy exercises in each First Steps workbook provide toddlers with the opportunity to become comfortable with the tools that are essential in every school – scissors, glue, pencils and crayons. These workbooks also teach the motor skills and problem-solving abilities that are a child’s First Steps towards success.

Each First Steps Workbook is 5 7/8 x 8 1/4 inches, paperback, 40 pages, full color

E1: Let's Color!

E2: Let's Fold!

E3: Let's Sticker & Paste! Let's Sticker and Paste was a finalist for the 2006 Distinguished Achievement Award from the Association of Educational Publishers

E4: Let's Cut Paper!

E5: More Let's Color! More Let's Color was a finalist for the 2007 Distinguished Achievement Award from the Association of Educational Publishers

E6: More Let's Fold!

E7: More Let's Sticker & Paste!

E8: More Let's Cut Paper!


Sample cover and page for E3


Special BP price of $8.50


Kumon 3-D Paper Craft Series

Build your own toy and learn along the way! Kumon 3-D Paper Craft workbooks are designed to help children develop problem-solving and spatial reasoning abilities, as well as fine motor skills. Their extra-thick paper and colorful, engaging illustrations ensure that children will be able to create a sturdy and engaging paper toy that will provide an educational and entertaining experience.

Each Paper Craft Book is 8 1/4 x 11 2/3 inches, paperback, 32 pages, full color



G1: Tyrannosaurus & Apatosaurus

G2: Triceratops & Pteranodon

G3: Lion & Mouse

G4: Cat & Dog


Sample cover and page for G1


Special BP price of $9

Kumon For GrownUps

T1: Train Your Brain: 60 Days to a Better Brain





Rejuvenate your brain with simple calculation exercises.
Train Your Brain: 60 Days to a Better Brain was a number-one bestseller in Japan, even outperforming the Harry Potter books at one time. And now, after selling over a million copies and inspiring countless copycats in its home country, this revolutionary title is available in an English-language edition!

Special BP price of $17

No comments: